orange impressions. body
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Monday, August 29, 2005

3:50 pm<--doesn't it look ominous?

`Fighting Tears of Melancholy.

I cried.

She was just another girl who loved gossip. If kept occurring to me why she didn’t like me. I didn’t like her as well, we never got along. I couldn’t stand her hostile treatment towards me, I just did not like it. She also had this I-hate-boys kind of attitude that many detested.

However, after a period of time, she began to treat me less hostile and soon after, she started talking to me nicely. She shared with me many things and in return, I did so too.

She became my sms buddy; we would often message each other about school, life, our personal troubles and what not. She comforted me when I was down and encouraged me when I faced difficulties and helped me when I was in need. I then realized that she was also as troubled as I was, and needed a helping hand and a listening ear badly. I gave mine. We got closer than ever.

Until it came to a point when she would always be the first to greet a cheerful “hello!” whenever I came online. I knew, sadly though, that we would have to say goodbye soon. I didn’t give much thought about it, though; I merely resumed life as it was.

She became extremely emotional about it, and I tried very hard to comfort her. Right then, I didn’t know what it was like. A little yet matured girl taking the big blow of having to leave all her friends behind.

That fateful day came abruptly. The few days and weeks before we spent preparing for her departure, holding farewell parties and making presents, but not a tinge of melancholy was expressed. On that very day, I found myself stoning in the chair of Burger King at Terminal 1. I was ruminating about what life for me would be like without her around. While walking beside Kang, she came over and said a simple,” thanks for coming,” to Kang and me, and shook our hands. I said nothing in reply, and I regretted that. I wanted so much to take one last picture with her, but a confused and dazed me did nothing. When I saw her hug her cousin, I quickly turned away, I couldn’t bear to see it. Good heavens! How could she ever take that big blow?!

As I watched their family go through the gates from behind the glass, I fought hard to keep my tears, and I waved one last time. By then, she was already in tears.

I woke the next morning and sighed, wondering how she was.

I cried.

If only I could pluck the rainbow down from the sky,
I would fill it with your name and put it back,
Just to let people know how colourful my life is to have you around.

the greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.


_[me.me,me,me.]_______________
RussellChan|
alias:russ;rusty;torpedeus;TWIT|
TaoNan|
TemasekSec|1five|2aspiration|
12|13|14|22may|
Ssc|Swimming|
TaoNanMarlinSeaScouts|
TmsWushu|
tidus.clouds@gmail.com (.NET passport registered)|
rusty_rascal91@hotmail.com|
torpedeus@yahoo.com.sg|
oreos!

_______[wants.]_____________
TRIPLE SCIENCE, LIT/HIST.
discman.
digicam.
k700i
new bag
basketball
arena goggles
ocean ou - six coloured rainbow
marion raven - here i am
ronan keating - 10 years of hits
mcfly - wonderland


_______[Let's Sing It]_______________
Ocean Ou De Yang Five For Fighting Stefanie Sun McFly Enrique Iglesias Michael Learns To Rock Avril Lavigne The Click Five Marion Raven Greenday Ronan Keating Bowling For Soup Phil Collins Lifehouse Kelly Clarkson Coldplay Corrinne May Mayday/WuYueTian Disney

______[quote.]_________________
the greatest challange for any match is to have no regrets.


________________[links.]_______
-[Swimmers]-
austin.
bengoh.
benho.
cookies.
cookies n' cream.
cream.
ems.
fraser.
kang+me+(extra)yang.
kat.
kat+han.
lang.
leening.
leeqi.
michelle.
nat.
nat+tam.
orion.
peck.
rachgoh.
samm.
serene.
ssc.
txa.
yan.
yang.
yao.
yiwen.
-[Temasek]-
caiyun.
gary.
humairah.
huiwen.
mabel.
shuhan.
yixiong.
ziqing.
-[Tao Nan]-
davin.
huiming.
junwei.
serene.
titus.
victor.
yujie.
-[Others]-
Suveeeeeeee.

-[Navigate]-
FINA (Federation Internationale de NAtation)
- international governing body of aquatic sports

Swim-City
Swim News, IPS calculator.
ffonline
ffarena
ffultima
ffxposed
ffxpert
rpgamer
Quizilla
oofun
funnyjunk
funnymail
Google Search Engine
SscSwimnatics
How Stuff Works
Happy Tree Friends

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
______[tag.]_____